Hashtag Board Co is looking for an extremely organized and driven Social Analytics Intern to join the Branded Content team this fall. You will be working with the Branded Content, Marketing, and Sales teams, and get the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of how client-driven social media operates and performs.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Enrolled in college majoring in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Comfortable working with numbers and applied mathematics
- Experienced in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Drive
- Knowledgeable about the general social media landscape
- Familiar with platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, Snapchat, Google+, etc.
- Reliable, detail-oriented, a team player, and able to meet deadlines
- Familiar with the Complex voice and general pop culture landscape
- Assist in pulling daily/weekly social links for live campaigns
- Retrieving top-line engagement stats from social posts
- Organizing data into Excel dashboards
- Regular maintenance of third-party reporting tools
- Helping branded social media team to track long-term analytics
HBC offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people.