Hashtag Board Co is looking for an extremely organized and talented SEO Intern to join this Fall. Hashlife Media is the leading provider of style, entertainment, lifestyle and product content dedicated to emerging trends for young male tastemakers.
This is a part-time internship and we will only consider candidates currently enrolled in a university/college. Interns must be available to dedicate at least 2-3 days (up to 30 hours).
- Work with SEO Coordinator in maximizing search optimization efforts on hashtagboardco.com and http://hashlifemedia.com/
- Build links
- Conduct site analyses
- Write short-form copy
- Conduct and analyse analytics reports
- Competitive analysis
- Genuine interest in digital marketing, specifically in the “search” vertical
- Willingness to take direction and provide feedback
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while ensuring efficiency
- Prior experience a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to work in-office at least 2 days per week minimum
You Will Learn
- How to work within a cross-functional team
- What makes a good link
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- How to write effective short-form copy
- Inner Workings of an Audience Development department
- How to conduct competitive site analyses
- What makes a good website vs. a poor website
HBC offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people.