Hashtag Board Co is all about bringing together extraordinary people who work in a fun and innovative environment to Make Culture Pop for our audience. This means it is imperative to source, engage and facilitate an excellent candidate experience for every opportunity at Hashtag. As we continue our rapid growth, we're looking for a talented Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our hiring process and employment brand.
So if you enjoy finding the needles in the haystack, being creative, working with passionate managers who demand excellence, then apply as we want to talk to you.
- Partner with all hiring managers to execute a positive and smooth full-cycle recruiting process for candidates
- Develop innovative and creative strategies to source, screen and engage passive and active candidates
- Structure an interview process to fit our culture and maximize our hiring effectiveness
- Cultivate a robust network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, events and on-going relationship management
- Own the ATS system - set up the features that best met our needs, train users and handle all issues related to the system
- Develop a process to manage the necessary recruiting metrics to share with management
- Although technology has changed the recruiting game, it’s still all about personal touch. You will need to customize your methods to make candidates feel special and desired. And there will be plenty of times where a phone call can make the difference.
Skills and Experience
- You must love talking to people and find satisfaction in matching someone to the perfect role
- 4+ years of recruiting experience with a solid track record of success in sourcing, engaging and placing candidates, especially in Sales and Technology.
- An active and updated network to tap into and continue to build upon
- Proven ability to find the best and brightest talent and convince them to join the team
- Work with a sense of hustle and urgency with the goal to fill every open position with the best person, not just any person
- Detailed oriented, organized and outstanding interpersonal skills
- ATS experience with any system