We are looking for a forward-thinking candidate who can help lead our branded social media to the next level. You should be the person who knows about the next big social trend before anyone else and how to merchandise it. We work with premium brand partners in a fast-paced environment—missing deadlines is not an option. You’ll be responsible for developing and driving social amplification and strategy, content distribution and content integration for our branded content and marketing campaigns, and managing our growing branded influencer program. A passion for social media, and an interest in and understanding of advertising, innovative marketing and the digital space is a must. You’ll also need extensive experience with all social platforms and the ability to interpret and report on social metrics in a client-facing way (i.e. you can make a deck). Our ideal candidate is an experienced team player that is driven to optimize our social program and pioneer us within the field. Finally, you should have a proven track record of exceptional client service and campaign coordination, especially as it relates to internal communications and time management.
- Develop strategy for and oversee social media execution for all of Hashtag's branded campaigns, influencer program, and always-on programs.
- Contribute to social media campaigns for channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Periscope, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and Vine.
- Compile analytics reports on campaign performance, highlighting successes and identifying areas for improvement
- Navigate and master social analytics platforms and translate information into a client-facing format.
- Manage copy creation from internal and client approvals and to posting.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Pioneer ways to optimize Hashtag's social media presence across the board.
- Be on the pulse of the latest marketing trends and how it applies to the industry.
- 3-5 years experience in social media, preferably with a publisher, agency or brand with high volume of content and multiple inputs.
- Tireless work ethic, great attention to detail, ability to multitask and a thirst for success in implementing social media campaigns.
- Demonstrated success with social media executions on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, and additional emerging tools
- Knowledge of other digital marketing disciplines for integrated strategies (SEO, paid search, paid media)
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel).
- Must be comfortable working with a broad range of cross-functional staff—junior to senior, sales, marketing, editorial, design, analytics, etc.
- A basic understanding of content management systems
- Desire to innovate and stay on top of new trends in social media