Pop Culture Editorial Intern
Hashtag Board Co is looking for editorial interns to join our Pop Culture channel for the fall semester. Working in the editorial department will give interns the opportunity to gain invaluable editorial skills and learn the web and print processes. Candidates must be able to commute to New York City and be available to work at least two days each week to be considered for this position.
Our ideal candidate is:
· Enrolled in college majoring in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field
· Flexible, willing to learn, and a dedicated hard worker
· Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
· Creative and witty (a love of rap music is a bonus, but by no means a prerequisite)
· Photo research
· Contributing to lists and brainstorming with teams
· Writing posts/copy editing
· Transcribing interviews
· Conducting research for editors
Please include your resume, cover letter, writing sample(s) and weekdays that you are available to work.
Hashtag Board Co offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people.