Hashtag Board Co is looking for interns to join Promotion and Production team under the Marketing department for the summer semester. Candidates must be able to commute to New York City and be available to work a minimum of 16 hours each week to be considered for this position. This position will work closely with the Director of Promotions.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assisting the Marketing Promotions managers with post event recaps, research, filing, coordination, etc.
• Sweepstakes fulfillment and arranging travel
• Maintenance of marketing collateral and custom merchandise
• Video pre-production and coordination
• Assisting with talent and venue research as needed
• Assisting with marketing event planning and coordination
• Daily administrative duties: expense reports, mailings, organizing lunches, making reservations, purchasing supplies
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, excel documents with advertising data – goals, competitive research, etc.
• Ability to effectively present and/or translate information and respond to questions from groups of managers, sales representative, clients, customers, and the general public
• Interns must supply their own laptop
• MAC efficient
• Moderate to Advanced experience with: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Familiarity with Google Drive
Education and Experience:
• Previous events and production experience preferred
• Currently enrolled students only
Please include your resume, cover letter, and weekdays that you are available to work.
Hashtag Board Co offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people.