Hashtag Board Co is the go to informational source for the millennial male consumer through videos, digital content, and events. Our hyper growth over the last several years has led us to create this new and important role in the Sales team. The Manager of Sales Operations supports all of Hashtag's sales effort across the US and international. We need a creative thinker that can execute quickly in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and excited about building something strategic, smart and that adds value to the whole organization. This role is based in our NYC headquarters and reports directly to our CRO.
Processes: Primary responsibility is to drive improvements in internal and customer-facing processes, systems, data reporting, and analysis to enable our continued scaling for significant growth. Constantly driving enhancements to the workflow by simplifying and automating processes, and by driving the creation and launch of new tools through proposing and negotiating solutions with Business Intelligence, Product, AdOps, IT, Finance, HR and Legal departments. Some of the processes you will be engaged on are budgeting, tracking spend, commission plans, sales pipeline and revenue reconciliation.
Reporting: Drive the data gathering, analysis, data presentation, and distribution of reporting to assist and enable significant sales growth. Understand the data drivers behind the business and continuously improve on the reporting of those factors. Requires cross-departmental collaboration with other teams (such as Business Intelligence and Finance as well as stakeholders in the sales and marketing organization) to build and improve the reporting suite.
Training: Manage the development and execution of all sales and marketing training processes in partnership with Human Resources. Train all new hires on the operational systems and tools. Lead the planning and execution of any sales conferences.
CRM management: Working collaboratively with AdOps and Business Intelligence team on the implementation, usage, training, adoption and upgrades of Quickbase across the sales organization.
- You must enjoy helping people, solving problems, and working to provide a better user experience for customers and coworkers.
- Amazing interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, and design); and strong attention to detail.
- A minimum of four years experience working within a Sales, Customer Service or Operations environment, preferably within an advertising agency or media company.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Macs, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google docs.
- Strong experience with a CRM system a must.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and ability to propose solutions to problems.
- You thrive when dealing with a challenge
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably business related