If you are tired of the typical AdOps jobs, and want to provide higher value beyond the execution of campaigns, you are ready to work with Hashtag Board Co. Set up a meeting with us to learn how you can be part of the team that is making Hashtag's Digital success a reality!
Bring in your creativity! We stay ahead of the market by offering digital advertising products that are unique. We provide the venues to challenge the market, are you ready to be challenged?
This person will work closely with internal departments as well as external creative and trafficking agencies to implement and execute digital campaigns.
Accuracy, efficiency and the ability to work independently while meeting numerous pressing deadlines, is vital to being successful in this position.
- Work with Clients and Creative department to collect campaign assets in a timely manner
- Schedule and launch digital advertising campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- QA creative code, QA trafficking, troubleshoot technical issues, and correctly implement rich media tags
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, and work closely with Sales and Account Managers to communicate campaign changes, technical issues, launch delays, etc.
- Attention to detail, thorough, accountability, excellent follow-through
- Problem solving, analytical skills, and resourcefulness
- Must demonstrate customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to operate efficiently in a multi-team environment with a self-starter attitude.]
- Advertising Operations experience and/or familiarity with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media providers (OAS, DFP/DFA/DART, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder) is required as well as basic understanding of the ad serving environment
- Working knowledge of HTML and Flash; ability to troubleshoot HTML tags
- Experience working with QuickBase, preferred
- Experience with Excel is a plus!