Hashtag Board Co is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join its Digital Development team as a Full-stack Web Developer. The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of Interactive web applications and web services for Complex.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced developer who enjoys coding, learning new web and mobile technologies and has something to contribute to the development community.
The candidate will report to a Team Lead and work closely with Product Managers, UX Designers and QA Engineers to create high quality solutions for our business and clients needs.
Our Digital team operates in a agile product development environment with continuous integration development workflow.
- Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration.
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing Web, Video and Mobile web applications and services.
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Full-stack Web development and production.
- HTML & CSS and related tools: LESS, SASS, etc.
- Vanilla JS, jQuery and any JS MVC framework (ie: AngularJS, React, Node.js).
- PHP (Laravel), PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL.
- JSON/REST API Web Services.
- Git, GitLabs.
- Grunt, Make.
- Unit Tests, Selenium.
- Experience developing for high volume traffic sites.
For immediate consideration, please include some code samples (link to github or zip archive) and your salary expectations in the cover letter.
HBC offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people.