We are looking for a forward-thinking candidate who can help take our branded content to the next level. You should be the person who knows about the next native advertising trend and how to merchandise it before anyone else. We work with premium brand partners in a fast-paced environment—missing deadlines is not an option. You’ll be responsible for developing branded content, driving strategy, editing and production. An interest in and understanding of advertising, innovative marketing and the digital space is a must. You'll also need the ability to interpret and report on content metrics in a client-facing way (i.e. you can make a deck). Finally, you should have a proven track record of exceptional client service and campaign coordination, especially as it relates to internal communications and time management.
- Support Branded Content team with creative and strategic outlines as part of the RFP or proposal process.
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, project plans, delivery strategies, and content (editorial) calendars.
- Develop ideas for original thematic content (blog posts, articles, videos, infographics, and the like) that can be utilized across a variety of channels.
- Drive on time execution and delivery of content through your own initiative and through our internal resources
- Manage branded content strategy, planning and process for multiple clients from start to finish.
- Work with freelancers on the creation of a variety of content types including long-form articles and short-form posts.
- Edit content created by both internal and external writers.
- Develop and maintain a quality control process for each type of content created internally or externally.
- Coherently convey brand initiatives, style guidelines, and guardrails to all internal and external parties.
- Work and interface directly with clients to move content through the approval and production process.
- Have proven experience managing the content creation processes, including writing, editing and producing.
- Are experienced working with and/or managing freelance writers.
- Have agency experience and/or experience managing client relationships.
- Have experience using WordPress or a similar content management system.
- Have experience in evaluating, creating, and executing strategies from scratch.
- Have a “chaos proof” personality and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Are ambitious, creative, fanatically detail oriented and take pride in your work.
- Have a great sense of humor.
- Speak up and can proactively make yourself heard in an environment full of personalities.