If you are tired of the typical AdOps jobs, and want to provide higher value beyond the execution of campaigns, you are ready to work with Hashtag Board Co. Set up a meeting with us to learn how you can be part of the team that is making Hashtag's Digital success a reality!
Bring in your creativity! The idea is to stay ahead of the market by offering digital advertising products that are unique – we provide the venues to challenge the established guidelines. Do you have what it takes to be our next superstar?
Bring in your attention to detail! You will work closely with internal departments as well as agencies to ideate, and execute each campaign flawlessly.
Accuracy, efficiency, analysis, and the ability to work independently while meeting numerous pressing deadlines is vital to being successful in this position.
The Account Manager is responsible for planning and executing interactive media plans on assigned accounts. This role leads the planning and implementation of interactive programs in the Hashlife Media Network.
- Prepare interactive media plans, schedules, cost estimates and contracts
- Build comprehensive plans for each brand
- Develop and adhere to budgets and eCPM goals
- Reserve media space and issue insertion orders, cancellations and change requests.
- Build IOs with client’s media planning tools like Media Visor, Atlas, etc.
- Work as the voice of sales in Adops – All communication is routed through the AM
- Day-to-day contact for communication to internal teams and clients
- Schedule and launch digital advertising campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee implementation, execution, and delivery of campaigns
- Manage and organize all documentation related to a campaign
- Coordinate between marketing, web development and sales to implement sold digital programs
- Manage and optimize digital campaigns via 3rd party billing numbers against KPI’s outlined by sales/agency
- Produce any and all reports for sales and clients (weekly and ad-hoc)
- Maintain Sales Reps up to date on status of completed, live and upcoming campaigns
- Perform weekly status calls with sales teams on status
- Billing and reconciliation
- Reconcile monthly billing reports for finance team
- Work closely with the company's in-house creative and technology teams to continuously improve the online experience.
- Provide insightful reports
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems. Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Web departments to ensure optimization and accurate delivery for digital campaigns.
- Team work, interpersonal skills, and customer service attitude a must
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, accountability, excellent follow-through
- Problem-solving, analytical skills, and resourcefulness
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in fast-paced and evolving team environment
- Advertising Operations experience and/or familiarity with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media providers (OAS, DFP/DFA/DART, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder) is required.