Account Manager (Programmatic)
Want to work for a hip, exciting, young and fast growing company? Hashtag Board Co is looking for a motivated and successful Account Manager, Programmatic to join our leading young men’s platform and be based in our Los Angeles office. You will be a part of a top-notch sales team, selling programmatic programs across our product suite to advertisers.
The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, analytical and organized. You need to have the desire to sell and close business, and not be happy with the status quo.
Hashtag Board Co is the perfect environment for team players with a passion for never-been-done-before programs and developing long-term partnerships. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing brand and team.
- Meet or exceed programmatic revenue goals on monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Build existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
- Partner with Account Directors to sell programmatic to their accounts and win significant pieces of that business
- Schedule and execute meetings with clients as directed by your manager
- Act as a liaison between Complex and advertiser on all West coast programmatic marketing programs
- Work closely with AdOps to understand our capabilities, discuss process changes and ensure campaigns are executing effectively
- Keep abreast of forthcoming programmatic developments in the marketplace
- Prepare weekly sales reports
- 2+ years of online media experience, some sales experience preferred
- A bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional communication skills
- Campaign management experience
- “Win-Win” attitude with a hunger to meet and exceed goals
- Desire to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skillset